Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Year!

Well, we at Chez Lushly are off to celebrate the New Year at a party at our favorite Mexican place.. I would tell you which one, but it is crowded enought these days...

I have purposely selected a top that I know looks good on me that PK hates. Unfortunately for him, as I stepped out of the bedroom my girls "Ooohed" and rushed to tell me how pretty the top looked on me. I kind of knew that.. I had worn it out previously... at that time I wore it to dinner and had two gentlemen watch me during the entire meal... ahhh good times. Here it is when I wore it initially.... and my description of his attitude.

The kids have convinced me to let them spend the night after the festivities with my folks...

That means that I am going to get the full court press from PK for sex. Which I still don't feel like...

Well, that isn't true.. I want to have sex... I don't want to have it with him. Since he makes me feel so lousy about myself... lately when I do consent, I feel more like a whore than you can imagine.

Here is my wish.

You all spend the evening with someone that you love or even just want, who makes you feel good about yourself.

and that I can get out of this lousy feeling and be with someone who makes me feel like a beautiful, desirable woman.

Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did get some action. Hope I can make you feel desired, as you are!

TAG said...

Sadly Lushly, I know exactly how you feel. Oh yea, it sucks big time. To get through life you just have to realize that HE is the one with the problem. You are very sexy and desirable. Thank you for sharing your HNT pics.

You move forward with your life and pay no attention to the loser. You have the power to be as sexy as you want. He cant change that no matter what venom he chooses to spew.

Hang in there (or rather keep hanging OUT there).

TAG (The Amature Gigolo)