Monday, December 18, 2006

My wild weekend?

My apologies to Smooth Brad for the lateness of this posting..

Sadly my computer gave me nothing but trouble last week and this week too, in truth, and I have had difficulty posting virtually anything. Sigh.

The party that I attended was a delightful affair. I was particularly pleased with my dress... which I wore for the first time. One of the party attendees, a woman I have known for 20 or so years and dresses impressively in Chanel and St. John almost all of the time, complimented me on the beauty of the lace of my new frock. This was delightful to me.

Overall, it was a lovely evening of fine food, clever people and lots of tasty cocktails. All in all, a good time.

The next day, I got a very late start for my weekend. Why? The PK kept creating obstacles. No surprise there, I suppose.

Eventually I got downtown and checked into the hotel.

I got to my room and found two things.

A. I had no bathtub (a secondary issue)

and

B. I had no internet access. I couldn't even catch a bit of spare wi-fi...

In other words... a disaster.

Better yet? My cell phone battery was low and I forgot the charger in my haste.

I hadn't had high expectations for the night, but they just dropped exponentially... with the speed of pyroclastic blast down Mt. St. Helens fast and disaster wise. Truth be told, a friend of mine talked me into posting an ad on CL to see if I could find someone to hang out with. I have never done that before and figured at least I would be amused watching people in the bar wondering if anyone was looking for me.. ultimately the majority of the men that responded to my ad (before it was blocked as if I was offering prostitution services... this should have been my first warning of trouble to come) didn't pay the slightest attention to what I wrote... a couple that did, weren't interested in me once they discovered what I looked like... ultimately I figured that the chances were slim to none that anyone would be tempted by or be considered tempting by me. Still, I liked the possibility that I could be the kind of woman to be picked up in a bar... a sense that there was something of a temptress about me.

Instead. I spent the evening out of communication with the world with no tub to soak, cry and drink overly priced minibar chardonnay in. And yes, I know that sentence is wrong grammatically and I don't care.

I did go down to the bar. I took a book.. so that I didn't look totally pitiful, ate some lovely hors d'oeuvres and drank not the overly oaked aforementioned chardonnay but instead a fairly decent cheap pinot grigio. There were virtually no men there alone and the one that I saw, I discovered the next day was married.. no wonder I couldn't make eye contact... or maybe I just suck at it.

Ultimately, I left the bar, found my way back to my room and masturbated wildly while trying to imagine what I might have done had I had access to my computer to do something truly naughty... or I might have been thinking about what the guys from Myth Busters would look like naked and mid-orgasm. And yes, I get to keep to myself which Myth Buster I was fantasizing about the most.

Saturday, I was finally not alone, joined by my best friend who sadly for me is moving to Connecticut at the end of the week. Yes, I realize how much that sucks.. and yes, I realize that my life is descending into a suck fest. We did have a good day, having lunch, massages and then dinner out at Butter.

We loved our dinner and failed to behave like typical girls having a spritzer and a salad and instead feasted on the white truffle tasting menu and included the wine pairings. It was an amazing meal with excellent liquor and then we were invited back to the kitchen to meet the Chef, Ryan Poli and his staff.

We rolled back to the hotel and went to bed. Kind of sad, really. Sigh.

And that Brad was that. Sorry to disappoint.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Took a trip through your archives, Yummy!

Sometimes masturbating can be fun, with the right person. *wink*

LushlyMe said...

but never as much fun as having a playmate... there are some spots that I just can't reach on my own...

Anonymous said...

True, true. Let's see how close I can get!

SmoothBrad said...

Dear Lushly: I very much admire you for leaving yourself open to life's opportunities...you just never know who will cum knocking on your door! Keep the posts coming! Please...!
Brad
PS: Your my muse!

Anonymous said...

Your weekend didnt sound like a total waste. Maybe you didnt get to do all the things you wanted, but sometimes the unplanned can be the best of times.

Sam