Thursday, December 28, 2006

HNT-44 My Favorite HNT

As it turns out, the picture that was my favorite in 2006, I failed to post in HNT... What a dolt I am. Fortunately some of you did see it. And even though it is not in keeping with the rules, I am including it in my posting for today. I liked this picture because of the way the light is reflected and shadowed. Also, even though I would generally be uncomfortable showing so much of my body, the water was soothing and relaxing.

My favorite HNT posting was more recent and taken by my daughter who is a budding photographer... After looking at this picture I decided not to change my haircut. For now anyway...

10 comments:

CHIC-HANDSOME said...

good picture

Regal said...

beautiful - Happy HNT

jillie said...

Great picture...almost makes you want to lie on your back and just "float" away ;o)
HHNT

Princess PinkLady said...

Great shot..and you have gorgeous hair! HHNT and Happy New Year!

JeannieGrrl said...

My GOD! The $ I'd pay to have that hair!!! HHNT!

Fermus said...

Very nice pics! HHNT!

Anonymous said...

Nice photo... beautiful hair... don't change that hair cut... ;-)

Rebecca said...

Don't you trim a HAIR on that head!! It's GORGEOUS!!

Lovely photos all around, I've enjoyed getting to know you!

HHNT!

Mark Leslie said...

I love the light effect in the water, and the lovely hair as well. Happy HNT and Happy New Year!

LadyXandria said...

Both pics are very beautiful, though I'd have to agree with you that the top is my favorite. HHNT & Happy New Year!