Wednesday, December 06, 2006

HNT-42


I am getting excited.. Tomorrow I am off to a holiday party...

Then Friday I will be celebrating a weekend sans famille...Friday I will be alone... I have done this before, I go to a hotel spend some time at the bar where I am ignored then retire to my room. There I masturbate, dreaming of a tongue and teeth gently pulling on my nipple and a voice hoarsely instructing me to lift my hips higher as I roll my swollen, wet clit between my middle and index fingers. I will keep those fingers wet, not damp, as I swirl around and around my sensitive nub until I cry out... as the electricity jolting my body fades, I will rewet my fingers and reapply them to my body.. bringing me to the edge, then plummetting over again and again.

Is this as good as sharing with another human? God, no. But it is what I can depend on. Myself.

6 comments:

Suze said...

Lovely image. Left me licking my lips with desire to...

Have a good time on your day off and let your fingers do the walking.

Happy HNT sweetie ;)

Fermus said...

I'm going to a holiday party too...just not THAT excited :) HHNT!

Anonymous said...

You can depend on me. I'll pay attention to every part of your body.

Sam

DirkStar said...

Wonderful site!

You are walking a path of great insight.

I will visit more often.

SmoothBrad said...

I've been coming back day after day, waiting for you to tell us how the party and the hotel adventure went...please...details soon please!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pic, I hope you enjoyed the party.