Wednesday, September 27, 2006

HNT-34

I am sooo sorry. I know you all must be getting really irritated with me and these pictures... I fully intended to use another picture today... but after I saw this.. only one thought entered my head...

MY HOUSE IS TOPLESS!

Please note the section of yellow wall... now you have all been in my bedroom... What a slut I am!





How fast are my builders moving? This was my house this morning:


I promise to be actually topless next week... Unless something even freakier happens at my house next week...

Oh and you might be asking, why is she at that house all the freaking time? Answer? I had to go over this morning because my idiot neighbor (in the white house) called the police on my builders again... Reason this time? A shingle landed on his Daddy's sidewalk. Would you believe those bastards would not jump off the roof and clean it up immediately? Some people!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gotta love a topless house. LOL HHNT to you and good luck. Loved the tour of your bedroom too!
TG

Anonymous said...

Topless .. I love it!!

HHNT

Mark Leslie said...

Topless house! Posted without any sort of "adult content" warning? Shame, shame. And I didn't know George Bush was your neighbor (okay, pathetic White House joke, but I couldn't resist) Happy HNT!

Stealth said...

How dare you let me click that at my own apartment with NO WARNING...do you know what kind of things a topless house leads to...

LMAO!

I hope it all gets better soon...

*aims long lens at bedroom*

um, er, un...

HHNT!

Anonymous said...

You had me at topless.

HHNT!

Cosima said...

Your house has that bare and vulnerable look ;O). Hope it doesn't rain until the top is on again.

Happy HNT!

* (asterisk) said...

Topless house. Very good. HHNT!