Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Renewal

Do you know what sucks the life out of me?

Travelling 500 miles with PK, kids and parents to attend grandmother's 99th birthday. This entails, yelling griping kids, criticizing parents, irritated husbands, fighting cousins, grasping, greedy aunts, and assortment of 1st, 2nd and 3rd cousins removed and unremoved.

Do you know what gives it back to me?

Being taken to bed by a lover whose only interest our mutual total satisfaction... A man who sinks into my soft body and sighs his delight, sucking on my nipples while pounding my hot wet pussy until I scream... and I hardly ever orgasm from intercourse, so you know that it will have to be incredible... Oh and we would take our time to explore each other's bodies... He would bury his long, hard cock deep in my tight ass and whisper his secret desires in my ear... I would explore his ass, sucking his cullions, while I explore his fundament with my fingers. I love the sound of his groan as he guides me into his body and spends his passion for me...

Yup, that would do it!

No comments: