Wednesday, September 20, 2006

HNT-33



I call this one: Half-Naked House.

Now I know what you are thinking...

What is wrong with this woman? Can't she manage to take a picture these days?

(my front door as viewed from my ceilingless basement... I like the irony of the curtain remaining)













Now in all fairness, I would like to point out that these photos were snapped today. And I did like the other-worldly quality of the light. Oh, and watching your home of 15 years being shredded from top to bottom leaves one (i.e., me) feeling vulnerable.

(the view of my daughter's bedroom... I liked how the floor beams from one floor to another are perpendicular)








So I think that this qualifies for HNT status. But you tell me!

(This is the best... I left a picture on the wall and the ceiling fan... IN MY BEDROOM ON THE SECOND FLOOR!)

14 comments:

3.14 said...

yup a house stripped bare qualifies in my mind ;)
hhnt!

Anonymous said...

It's definately half-nekkid .. great pics!

~~hhnt~

Leesa said...

Yep..Half Nekkid House :)
HHNT

Life as I see it said...

That should win for H-N-T of the week!
~J~

AndyT13 said...

Wow! Cool! HHNT!

lime said...

it absolutely qualifies. that door shot is really something! HHNT!

Cosima said...

The light shots are beautiful! And I agree, it qualifies.

Happy HNT!

Stealth said...

cool and creative...half nekkid house action!

HHNT!

Suze said...

These shots are certainly stripped naked. I hope you get turned around soon.

Happy HNT sweetie ;)

S said...

My god girl, what the hell are they doing to your house? I mean, its alot more than half naked!

HHNT!

Blue Ix said...

Wow, beautiful photos, and definitely half-naked!

BTExpress said...

HOLY CRAP! I never saw anyone do that before. Even though your not in these pictures, I agree with the rest, definitely half-nekkid.

Moosekahl said...

Wow...definitely counts as nekkid. A home of 15 years is a reflection of you and it has definitely been stripped!

Brown eyed girl said...

Yes, looks pretty nekkid!
Happy HNT!
~xo