Thursday, September 14, 2006

HNT-32


Nude gardening, eh?

Generally speaking this would get me to run outside naked to my 9 square feet of back yard and go to town...

But sadly, I am not at my house. And if I was, I would be standing in a giant pile of dirt and mud due to the construction. The rental here has a large yard, but it is surrounded by a chain link fence. Not good for privacy...

So I am turning to indoor gardening... where I am raising a fine crop of boobies! I have quite the green thumb!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love melons:)

HHNT
Brad

tom said...

can i lick your flowerpot?

pretty. ;)

Suze said...

I must have one of those. No, make it a couple.

Happy HNT sweetie ;)

The Lily said...

*LOL* Is it really sad that I had no idea what that was until I got to the end?

Chalk it up to having none (very little) of my own. :)

AndyT13 said...

That's a howl! Good one! HHNT!

Stealth said...

LMAO!!!

HHNT!!!

Sassy said...

Brilliant!
I wonder if I could grow some?

HHNT

Unknown said...

LOL! great!

HHNT (a day late)