Monday, September 18, 2006

Well someone out there seems to like me...

I spent a weekend dealing with sneering preteens who expected to be carted hither and yon, handed cash and the butt of their jokes. Oh, and did I mention that they are exploring new, exciting and inappropriate insults.

So I was really happy to see that my blog received a favorable rating from Jane's Guide.com. I have admired their reviews for years and was excited and proud to read that I wasn't the hack that I sometimes think I am in my head. I will wear my icon with pride!

Oh... and will someone please explain to my daughter that a whore charges for their sexual services... By definition, I am just a slut.

1 comment:

LushlyMe said...

Oh she isn't asking... that is what she calls me when she is really pissed which these days is all the freaking time. She is basically on lockdown all the time for bad attitude.