Monday, September 11, 2006

A new low




















I am the one in the middle... at least I will win the race to skin cancer.

Yes...

My daughter was given a pamphlet today from her pediatrician.. who has taken care of her since she was an infink... (sorry to Popeye). The pamphlet was on monthly breast self exam.

She is so stacked that even he elderly pediatrician realizes that she is hot.

This is just adding to dilemna of how to deal with her hotness while still feeling like a vital woman.

Is this just a transitory feeling? Or do I have to adjust my world to except that I am on a lesser plain of womanhood. I would like to think that I used to be hot, but I doubt it.. I think had a certain level of cuteness though...

1 comment:

Bent said...

Without question a certain level of cuteness!