Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Trouble at La Maison

I'm a bit frustrated with the plumbing around here...

No, that isn't a veiled biological/sexual reference.. I really mean the plumbing.

As we get closer to the alleged date that the rehab on La Maison de Lush, the house has retaliated by falling down around us.. Now my beloved tub has abandonned me. No, I still can't get the thing to drain properly. Yes, it is driving me crazy and NO even the spongebath fantasy isn't working for me... (Mostly I think, because I realized that Alexander Godunov is dead.. and I have been unable to select a proper substitute... and frankly, I would prefer to forgo fantasy and have an ACTUAL man there watching me)

That being said, I mentioned to a friend my frustration with this latest snag in the house saga. The YMCA is not a good option, either as the women's locker room spews a luke warm dribble of water that makes the spongebath option look luxurious...

I mentioned the possibility of offering myself for sex in exchange for a decent, warm shower. It did not meet with much enthusiasm... I am hoping that is not a reflection on my person and more of him being in a sour mood....

Still, I do love the water... and I do love sex... and this would be the combination of these two things.... Stepping into a steamy bathroom... quietly stripping off my clothes and carefully pulling back the shower curtain to see my naked loved washing himself up in readiness.

Welcoming me into the shower, he reaches for me and pulls me against his hard, hot erection and begins to lather my breasts, working his way down my body until he gets to my pussy... He sinks to his knees to continue his work on my lustration, suckling my now rinsed nipples as rivulets of water stream over them. The sensation of water streaming over my body and his hands deep in my cunt, massaging my g-spot until I nearly collapse with the intensity of my orgasm. He stands up to help steady me and kisses me deeply, a kiss I break off as I sink to bottom of the tub and take his proud, hard cock into my mouth. Gliding my tongue around his shaft as my lips reach the base of his shaft. Hearing his loud groan, I look up to see him shake with desire. His hands hurriedly pulling me up, his voice urging me to brace myself against the wall as he quickly buries himself in my steaming hot body. We both groan at the joining and more so as he pumps his body in and out of me, reaching forward to squeeze my tits as he empties his hot cum deep in me.....

A girl can only dream, I guess...

2 comments: