Saturday, April 22, 2006

Our Last

Full day in paradise that is...

I took the opportunity to try to even out my tan which meant some nice naked time on the chaise... I enjoyed this very much until it started to pour at which point my husband and children made fun of me... I don't care... it all felt wonderful. Yes my children are aware of my enjoyment of nakedness... they think I am a freak... But then they were going to do that anyway. The rest of the day was spent on the lanai in a sarong watching surfers of every variety and looking for whales... no luck today.. but I had some yesterday so I can't really complain.

As lovely as this whole trip has been and it has been tremendous (I hiked in a rainforest, swam in a mountain pool complete with waterfall, surfed and swam in the ocean, saw peacocks and mongoose, drank mai tais and wine and beer, had one of the best steak dinners of my life and got to sleep every night listening to the sounds of the ocean.) I have missed sex. We have been here 10 days. Before we left it was at least another 10. Masturbation is not cutting it. And as always no explanation from PK. Now he isn't tense.. he is just tired.

On the lighter side I saw this quiz at Visions of Crimson and thought it was funny:

You have a sexual IQ of 133





When it comes to sex, you are a super genius. You have had a lot of experience, and sex interests you so you know a lot about it. You pride yourself on being a source of information and guidance to all of your friends.




Take this quiz at QuizUniverse.com


Aloha!

No comments: