Friday, April 21, 2006

Hawaiian HNT 2


I have sufficiently recovered from jetlag enough to realize that it is Thursday back home... and so am taking the time to post what for me would be a really early HNT picture...

This one is a bit odd... just my knees... but these are my poor sad knees that survived my surfing lesson yesterday... They are sunburned, scraped by coral and whacked by the board a couple of times...

I never did get up on the board in any real way. I ended up too distracted by my girls' safety to really be able to concentrate(not to mention fat, uncoordinated and out of shape)... but eventually I got one hell of a ride (for me, anyway) after I finally managed to get my stomach on the board and was pushed into a wave!.. Aloha to the gals at Girls Who Surf for helping us out! They were terrific.

And Aloha to my HNT friends!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm seeing lots of sunburns this week :)

H belated HNT, hope you're having a blast!

Anonymous said...

Yes, many sunburns this HNT :) Happy HNT!

Anonymous said...

Many sunburns of late!

Anonymous said...

At least you tried to surf...you would have to drug me and hold me up on the board to get my close to an attempt. Happy HNT and welcome home.

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Kenmore freezers owner manual Baccarat black crystal resting cat Proactiv proactive renewing cleanser 4oz new sealed Kitchen sink spray faucet