Tuesday, April 18, 2006

A report from paradise

Can I stay here forever? Tomorrow I am planning to learn to surf. But for today I am enjoying the sun and beach even though I body surfed up the coarse sandy beach when I got knocked down by a wave that I thought that I could outrun... dumb, dumb, dumb... The only problem was sand in uncomfortable locations.... the good news is that I got to use strip that sand away using the outdoor shower. This seems to be my own private place as no one else in the house will use it for any other purpose other than rinsing feet off. I stand on the dark volcanic rock in the warm water looking at the ocean and my private garden... the only trick is making sure I have proper cover from the bamboo spray that blocks my niche from the windows of our neighbors. I have never actually seen anyone there.. but I am being cautious... Naturally I have no pictures since I am shunned by all in the household... but I am sure that your imagination will be preferable to the reality anyway... Here are some pictures of the area though!

Aloha!



































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice! I found a place where you can
make some nice extra cash secret shopping. Just go to the site below
and put in your zip to see what's available in your area.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money