Monday, April 03, 2006

Ok...maybe they are ALL gone!

I finally got everyone out of the house this morning... whew.

Now I could take a bit of time fore me without having to call out the time and location of school uniforms or the list of things that PK needs done...

When I finally got a moment and after I sucked down a couple of cups of tea, I decided to wash up.

Due to the fact that this house is quickly disintegrating around us I now have no shower (due to the house design) AND now no tub due to... oh who the hell knows.... but it is resistant to all my attempts to unclog it and I refuse to call a plumber since I am supposed to be moving out for a rehab on May 1st. (NOTE: if I do NOT get to move out by then, I may go on some sort of homicidal rampage)

So there I am in my downstairs bathroom, taking a sponge bath like a fat, slutty version of Kelly McGillis in Witness (um...with bigger bosoms). As I feel the breeze of heat from the furnace begin to evaporate the water from my body I wish that there was tall, ruggedly handsome man around to stare at me with lust in his eyes.... (Alexander Godunov? Damn! I think he is dead... Harrison Ford? I have lost respect for him... Viggo Mortensen? Possible.... but not terribly tall... I think I can make it work...) Well I guess fantasy is all that I have today...