Monday, January 22, 2007

Release the hounds!

I have been walking on the new treadmill lately...

Sadly, this is not just as easy as stupping on the machine and starting to walk. See, these tits of mine must be supported. And traditionally, when I work out I need at least two bras... a standard lift and separate version and then the boob squeezing sports bra version.

And then I found it....

The perfect workout bra... The Enell bra...

Sure, you are looking at it and thinking... Holy crap! That thing looks at medievel.. and you would be right. I think that the folks that engineered this thing were actually formally members of the Inquisition...

But it does its job. NOTHING. and I mean N O T H I N G... moves when I am wearing this bra.
Hell, I can barely breathe.


So when I am done, I indulge in a ritual that I call, "Releasing the hounds" Over the next couple of nights I will post the hounds pix so you can see what I mean....




1 comment:

me said...

A sports bra that works like it's supposed to? WHere do I find such a thing. Bad Boob Memory (Mammary?) --Running the mile twice a year in HS was soooo painful.