Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Closer to me?

Why do birds suddenly appear every time I am near?

Well the birds I have never noticed before, but I have noticed that everytime I try to step into the bathroom, someone from this household has to follow me.

Today for instance, I look at PK and say, "What is our schedule this morning... I need to take a shower, should I take it before or after I drop you off?" Well sure, it turns out that I have plenty of time now...so in I go... naked, wet, and ultimately trapped in the shower.

"Hey, I have to use the bathroom, you don't mind, do you?" Ughhh.

Ummm, yes? That is probably why I asked about time to use the shower. But there I was stuck with the stench. Now, I am not trying to be superior. I am just saying, that I specifically asked if I had time for a shower that is generally considered to be a solo event, that one experiences in some peace.

I don't know if barging into the shower is is considered an act of intimacy, but I am feeling the strain of my lack of privacy.

1 comment:

Kitty said...

i hate company in the br!

mothers have no privacy.