Monday, January 22, 2007

More?

Jeez.... after weeks of having only bi-monthly interest in me, or even sex in general, the PK needed another bite at the apple (so to speak). Rather, and more correctly, I was taste the forbidden fruit this time...

We didn't get started too late... 9:30 or so...

Me between his legs again.. sucking and sucking and sucking and sucking and sucking and sucking and sucking and sucking...

Wholly cripes.... 45 minutes and still he is not cumming... I take longer than three minutes and I get the, "Is everything ok?"

I should him my feet... toes pointed, feet flexed... Nothing.

I might have slowed the process down when a long hair (from my head, thank you very much) got stuck deep in my throat hitting my gag reflex big time... Back in the days that I was reproducing, I was able to deal with this better... now, that I have ended those days.. hey, the kids are 10 and 12... my old gagging issues are back... and yes that means that I need to pull out the waterpik again.. because my toothbrush will set it off too... I am non-specific in my gagging.

Still, the final try was the 'show me your ass" portion of the evening. Up it goes into the air... and I expected the gentle playing that usually accompanies this activity.. instead I got the hard THRUST! of a finger deep into my ass. GGGR. yow.

well ok... in he is.. whew... But then he was pulling my asscheeks apart... FUCK! What the hell is that! Go EASY!!!

cripes. yikes. oww...

after a couple of more minutes he finally recognized he was going no where... We would stop until this morning.

Which we did.. And in 5 minutes? I had a veritable fountain...

Oh but how my ass hurts...

No comments: