Wednesday, January 24, 2007

HNT-47



Well another week, another trauma.

This week's was my first mammogram.

Ultimately, it was more scary to think about in advance than to have. I had heard that they squish your breasts pretty badly and friends of mine have complained about this. I think that mine must be a little more flexible.. since they squished up nicely...

They needed to mark various spots on me... a scar that I had from the removal of a lump that I had removed years ago (completely benign) and oddly enough my nipples that kept getting squished under the rest of my boobs....

So I present to you.... The leftovers from my mammogram.

And now the really scary part... waiting for the results!

20 comments:

Rebecca said...

Fingers crossed on the results!! Thanks for sharing the pictures!!

HHNT!

Hollz said...

arent they just great... good luck HHNT!

T - Another Geek Girl said...

Hope it all turns out well.
And there is something absolutely tasty about this pic. Like you have on pretty pink nipple tassles.

Very sexy!


HHNT!

Fermus said...

Best wishes for good news. :)

Leesa said...

Yes, best wishes on those results.
HHNT :)

Sexy Duet said...

Hope the results are all good. Happy HNT!

Ms SD

Supercock said...

Good luck honey, hope all is OK

jillie said...

Oh how I hate having to peel those damn things off!

Good luck and I am sure everything will work out ok...

HHNT ;o)

Anonymous said...

You'll be fine...I just know it.
HHNT

keda said...

ooh, good luck sweetness. brilliant pictures.

happy hnt babe.

Anonymous said...

Good luck...
hhnt :)

Stealth said...

I will keep fingers and toes crossed for you honey...and sorry but that still seems PAINFUL..

BTExpress said...

Nice nips. I hope the test is negative. Happy HNT!

AndyT13 said...

Yoipe! I hope it all turns out fine! Tons of love and support! HHNT!

Anonymous said...

I wish everything will be fine for you... and I had one of those exam years ago, because I was still milking even not breastfeeding since more than a year... I didn't find it as hard as people say... ;-)

SeaRabbit

Atlanta Guy said...

Best wishes!

Regal said...

Best of luck - we've all been there! Happy HNT!

SIMPLY ME said...

nice pink stickies. Thats on my list of things to do this year too!HHNT

Blissfully Wed said...

Fingers crossed for good results. HHNT!!

-Her

S said...

Hope all goes well! HHNT Sweetie!