Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Sweet hot nerd love

I saw this post over at Figleaf's Real Adult Sex...

Spoiling the whole bunch -- dudes vs. nerds

Figleaf asks us who we think would be better in bed? I love this... because.. well, ultimately I think they are both dorky. But when it comes to sheer sex appeal? Geeky wins every time. Maybe it is the pent up angst, maybe it is the ability to over think everything and probably because I am one myself... but I have always found nerds vastly more appealing.


Figleaf doesn't think either candidate is a 'catch'
So. Who do you think is better in bed anyway? The kind of nerdy cubicle denizen who's smart, versatile, and telecommutes in his nightgown, or the kind of arrogant but stylish art roach who spends a lot of time telling you how privileged you ought to feel getting to be with him and all.
Is there really any question? The Mac Guy is hiding behind an elaborate facade designed to hide himself from the dork that he really is. PC is his own true self... which is so much sexier...

Just thinking about this makes me nostalgic for a game with no name played by PK and his best friend and I years ago before the incident... that usually involved a long time and a lot of liquor. This game seems to be reborn into "Who Would You Rather?" feature in Nerve's Scanner Column.

I look forward to voting there and of course at Figleaf's site! But it will never be the same as the original game with me.

No comments: