Wednesday, March 07, 2007

HNT-52

What to choose? Well, I looked at every picture of myself... and I look like hell... Not really taking many pix of myself this week as my schedule has become heavier.. having to drop Asha to the hospital as well as Thara to school. No rest for the wicked I guess... I just wish I had wickedness to be repenting for...It would certainly make me feel more even with the kharmic force in the sky, or Jesus or who the hell decides that I am completely screwed at the moment. Sigh.


Ok... I think that this one captures how I feel... Hope you all had a better week.

11 comments:

Robyn said...

Hmm.. Interesting. =) happy HNT!

T - Another Geek Girl said...

Boy do i know that feeling. we just had another surgery this week. Gah!

Here's to happier times girlie!

HHNT

Regal said...

Happy HNT!

Ag said...

I hear you sister

HHNT

Stealth said...

is Asha okay?? :-(

Cosima said...

Hope that things will look up for you!

Happy HNT!

tkkerouac said...

lovely!

Anonymous said...

Just wish better time are coming fast for you and your kids... ;-(
Happy HNT anyway!

S said...

LOL Well arent you brave to post that picture, and also it must be very therapeutic to post a pic that expresses just how you feel!
HHNT!

Anonymous said...

I hope life treats you better in the days to come!
HHNT!

tkkerouac said...

thanks for stopping by, is this your chin?