Monday, May 16, 2005

Dirty Haiku

Silly, I know, but I saw my kids having to write poems in school a while ago. When they wanted help, I told them that the only type of poem that I remembered how to write was a haiku which I liked because they didn't have to rhyme or even make sense... of course, I failed to tell them that my favorite type of haiku to write was a dirty haiku! Why shock them?

Kissing his hard cock
Sucking his sweet hot cum
Needing more and more

Skin hot warm and smooth
Touching my aching hot flesh
Begging for release

Loving your spicy taste
Warm, creamy and all mine
Part of you for me

Love his magic touch
Hands roaming over myself
Sweet skin electrifying

Grinding touching moving
Toward an unseen moving goal
Making me soar higher

His hard long cock swells
In my dripping wet pussy
Making me moan loudly