Wednesday, December 24, 2008

An Update

I know that I haven't been posting. I am trying to decide what I am going to do with my life.... but in the meantime, I have going to marriage counseling, trying not to panic about the PK being out of work and having intense and strange dreams.

Today after the same themes emerged three days in a row in my dreams I thought I would double check their meanings:

Being Chased: An indication of overall anxiety

Riding a Horse: Horse itself represents strength, power, virility and sexual prowess. Riding it indicates a position of power.

Being betrayed by a lover: Suspicion about a relationship or just plain feeling sorry for myself

Seeing the Dead Horse: Something that offered me strength is gone.

Being attacked: Feeling vulnerable.

Being injured by swords or knives: Being the victim of masculine control

Having sex: (A long lost dream?) Repressed sexuality...

So basically, things are still crazy here...

But I hope you have a Merry Christmas.

2 comments:

An Artist Exposed said...

And a very Happy Christmas to you as well!

Poppy said...

My Christmas was merrier than it has been in many years. I hope the same is true for you someday.