Thursday, October 02, 2008

HNT-107


I am participating in Boobie-thon again this year.

Why? Well, breast cancer affects everyone with breasts. So, let's take a look at my family.... I have boobs. My daughters have boobs, albeit small ones... Hell, my husband is a has boobs. (m..us..t repress... natural..inclination to make...bad...joke...)

Anywho!

So I am giving you a sneak preview of what I am offering over there... and I have noticed a bunch of HNTers over at the site!

Come by and make a donation and take a look at the goodies on display!

8 comments:

Jennybean said...

YAY BOOBIES!

Mojo said...

Oh I love closeups. Ask anybody. And this one is so ... sleek, so simple, so... lush *wink*

Oh, and I love your sense of irony too.

vampirekitti said...

Happy HNT, nice close-up.

Anonymous said...

Awesome pic!
when its clicked it is even better!

HHNT

- said...

So damn sexy good!! ; ) Happy boobiethon & HNT to you too!!! *smiles*

Vixen said...

Wow. That is a beautiful close up. Very artistically done!

Moosekahl said...

Great shot! and a better cause. Happy HNT!

Anonymous said...

Ohhh, very very nice. What a great shot.