Friday, July 27, 2007

So I missed HNT


But I made it to BlogHer!

I am here right now enjoying my first session on Digital Exhibitionists...
Which I think sums me up for these purposes...

We are discussing the questions of honesty

And that makes me wonder. Since I know that I am not being totally honest with you my readers... in part because I am protecting what I have in my life. Facing the ultimates truths in my life might make have to make changes.

I learned a couple of things:

a. There are more one legged cats out there

b. Art is in the selecting of what we say v. the whole truth

c. We have a responsibility to ourselves to keep ourselves safe and whole

How naked do we need to be?

Do people want to know more?

To know more of my secrets?

d. Our stories are important as a way document our lives and our era.

1 comment:

Poppy said...

Hope you're having fun!

Are you asking? I want to know more, ye.