Sunday, July 29, 2007

Let the Playing Begin!


Here are the wonderful toys that I got from Always Aroused Girl at the Personal Blogging Session at BlogHer07!

I can't wait to get started with them and be able to report back on how much I enjoy them....

I suppose in all fairness to the toys I should try them out alone first so that I am not distracted by a hands and lips that may excite me further (wow, doesn't that sound like there are a pack of men volunteering to help me break these babies in!)

I am particularly looking forward to feeling the cool smoothness of the NJoy Fun Wand. I am getting wet just thinking about where I should use it first.... or maybe in combination with the thick, pink dildo....

Ok... I may swoon...

Sorry to say that there will likely be no photos of me testing out my swag... I am talented but not talented enough to grow and extra set of arms to work the camera too... (Does that sound like I am a trolling for assistants? Sorry, baby...)

Thanks again to AAG! It was great to hear you speak and to chat with you afterwards.... even if I did sputter like an idiot!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh awesome. You'll love the njoy. If you want, I'll give you the email addy of the man who makes them. He loves to get feedback from folks who have tried out his toys.

:)

anna said...

That fun wand looks like it can certainly live up to its name. Enjoy!