Wednesday, July 18, 2007

HNT-68


I don't know why I have chosen this image this week....

It certainly doesn't emphasize my less than stellar housekeeping skills... But this is how I feel about my life lately.

I make an effort. In this case, Mickey Mouse pancakes... which I did free hand... not from some mold (I know... not exactly a trick... stilll) and this is how it is received.

I have been told that I am like a butterfly... just waiting to emerge... I think I need to stay in my chrysalis a bit longer on days like this...

14 comments:

Blissfully Wed said...

M - I - C (C-ya half-nekkid real soon...)

HHNT!

Anonymous said...

haha, mickey mouse pancakes are the only way to drop pancakes on the floor! :D

Happy HNT

Vixen said...

*hugs*

HHNT!

Julie said...

NOthing worthwhile comes easy... everything takes time.

Cosima said...

... and then you will emerge even more beautiful than ever before.

Happy HNT!

Anonymous said...

I feel just as you described... It seems to be aday like that for many... ;-((
HHNT anyway!

Anonymous said...

yeah i feel like that too...often threaten to get in the truck & drive away & then let's see them misuse me! LOL...ah, fantasies...
HHNT!

SignGurl said...

Do you have syrup?


Happy Half Nekkid Thursday!

Lapis Ruber said...

Aaw what a shame - somebody missed a treat then. HHNT

tkkerouac said...

Hugs, those kind of days suck! HHNT!

Bunny said...

Their loss. HHNT!

Anonymous said...

They make those in freezer version as well ;) HHNT!

Stealth said...

awww....I have those days alot..I hope it gets better soon

Saranonymous said...

*smile* If you made *me* mouse-cakes, I'd eat them happily and tell you how good they were, and how kind it was of you to make me such a thoughtful breakfast.