Thursday, July 12, 2007

HNT-67



Oops.. I missed last week... Something about the inlaws hanging over my shoulder at every opportunity...

This is our current obsession this week, and for the next entire week really.

No, not the criminally insane...

Those of you in the know will recognize this institution as the place that Harry Potter's relatives, The Dursley's tell the neighbors that Harry is sent to during the school year.

Of course, I wouldn't mind finding some criminally bad boys... if you know what I mean!

3 comments:

Jason said...

it's a bit nippy in here..

jesus and the lost goddess (listed as one of your fave books) that title intigues me

so does that t shirt come to think of it

Anonymous said...

I haven't seen one movie or read one book. Just never got my interst. On the other hand, that pic does. HHNT!

Blissfully Wed said...

I'm a good boy, but I could be turned. ;)