Friday, February 09, 2007

Observed in Vegas

All right...

I know that I am like an innocent abroad when it comes to this sort of thing...

But when I was at dinner last night at Delmonico's Steakhouse (which was exceptionally tasty, I might add) I observed the oddest group of diners.

Two couples that appeared to be in their fifties or sixties, who seemed to be from Iowa or Minnesota if my midwestern radar is accurate. and their dining companion. A bleached blonde chick in her late thirties wearing pleather hot pants and vest, thigh high fishnets and high heeled boots.

WTF?

I thought that you didn't need to take a hooker to dinner?

Does this make sense to anyone? Can you explain it to me?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Daughter?? Niece? Cousin?

Or perhaps (if cross-dressing) Son? Nephew?