Wednesday, February 07, 2007

And the answer is?

Fibroadenoma!!!!

Multiple and bilateral (which according to the radiologist is a GOOD thing)

Yes, folks I am pendulous and lumpy! WHEE!

(This by the way is not my boob... it just plays it on this blog... but trust me, this is very similar to what I was looking at this morning)

Now that I can stop worrying about this.. I can concentrate on my birthday trip to VEGAS!

When I was told about it, I have to admit that I initially thought is was like one of those Make-A Wish trips...

PK wouldn't ever take me there and then suddenly he was.. it seemed suspicious.. but we are still going .. staying at the Venetian.. I even have dinner reservations already.. WHEE!

1 comment:

Poppy said...

Woohoo! Congrats on the great news and HAPPY BIRTHDAY very much belatedly!