Wednesday, February 07, 2007

HNT-48, A New Boob

No,

Sorry,

It is the old boob... but both my boobs have a new lease on life as of this morning. Since they got the all clear I have been much more relaxed...

I suppose that I should have had more faith... my birthday was earlier this week and is the feast day of St. Agatha, patron saint of bellfounders; breast cancer; breast disease; Catania, Sicily; martyrs; nurses; Palermo, Sicily; rape victims; torture victims; wetnurses; and Zamarramala, Spain

please notice the breast elements. See, St. Agatha is said to have refused the advances of a Roman prefect and was tortured.. by having her breasts cut off and presented to her on a silver platter... I used to think it was weird. Now I hope it is a talisman. She certainly helped me out today.

While this painting (by Giovanni Battista Tiepolo, The martyrdom of Saint Agatha) is lovely, it is not really appropriate for a HNT submission.. so I am including something more appropriate. This is me post test shot... with a marker indicating where one of my bilateral lumps is located.

NOW! OFF TO VEGAS!,

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great News!

HHNT

tm said...

I am glad you had good test results. Have a fun trip and Happy Birthday.

tm said...

I am glad you had good test results. Have a fun trip and Happy Birthday.

Blissfully Wed said...

Congrats on the new lease on life. Happy for you, indeed.

HHNT!

~Him

Pud said...

Nice boob!

Also glad to hear all is well with them too.

Happy HNT!

Regal said...

Great news! Happy HNT and are you really heading to Vegas? Have fun!

BTExpress said...

Glad to hear the tests were negative. Happy HNT!

AndyT13 said...

Very glad you got a good report! HHNT!

Moosekahl said...

What a relief! Have a wonderful trip! Happy HNT...

SIMPLY ME said...

great news about the mammories! Have a wonderful trip to Vegas! HHNT

Atlanta Guy said...

Great news! Happy HNT!

Anonymous said...

Happy, happy, joy, joy!!
HHNT!