Friday, November 10, 2006

Well, that is interesting

Last week, I told PK that things sucked here on the home front. And that extended beyond the preteen bullshit that we have been dealing with. I told him that I needed some improvements. That I was tire of feeling alone in this marriage. That I was tired of watching him drink the way he has been and that I would have to find something for myself if things didn't change soon.

And off to work he went.

Well, I felt like an idiot. Find something for myself? Could I possible be more obtuse or euphemistic? Frankly, I probably could in all fairness. I do have a dramatic flair....What a dope. So later when he called from the office I clarified matters. Asked if knew what I was talking about... Yes, he did, according to him. I pointed out that I wouldn't be discussing this again and that I would not pre-warn him when I took a lover. Again, he stated that he understood.

And that was the last it has been discussed.

Today he took the preteen to the office with him. I was glad. I had dreaded spending the day with her. She was only going to complain about how cruel I was to her and of course, she would tell me what whore I was... since that seems to a constant refrain these days.

The tween, on the other hand had a volleyball clinic from 10:30 - 2.... so I had a lot of time to myself. What did I do with this time? Would you believe that I moved furniture around? Well, sadly it is true. By the time he got home I was exhausted. He was irritated with me. Because I was still in a bad mood. "What did you think I was going to do with my time," I asked. "I don't know... taken a bath or something" was the reply I got.

Or something?

Is that code for get laid?

No comments: