Tuesday, November 28, 2006

A New Me?



I have been feeling so yucky lately that I have decided it is time for a change... at least when it comes to my hair... after years of long hair that I have always loved, I now find that I am unable to get into the bathroom for longer than 3 minutes at a time in the morning... Clearly the long hair has become impractical... At the beginning I was goofing around with color too.. but I have decided on the chestnut auburn, so please feel to ignore the dark copper blonde...

Feel free to give me your opinion... I am going to take a couple of days to decide.

Oh, and I know that the base picture sucks. I mostly did it on purpose. I figured that if I could stand looking at the picture despite how sucky I look then it must be pretty good hair... so please refrain from telling me I look like a cow... I know. But I will be a cow with pretty new hair soon... so I guess that is an improvement, right?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My vote is wavy medium, but you'll look beautiful no matter what hair style you go with.

Sam

Hazel said...

Definitely NOT the last two, but my choices are number 1 and number 3.