Wednesday, November 01, 2006

HNT-39

It's your fault you whore!

These are the words that I was assaulted with today.

What have I done to deserve this?

I used to work.. But I stopped because I was not able to deal with my responsibilities for the kids an those to my job given my husband's schedule. I did it for them.. And now I am called a whore.

And the worst is, I have the opportunities to fuck other men. I may be fat and old and ugly, but there are men that are still interested. I didn't fuck them today and I certainly don't charge for my services. I will give them away.... I would share. I am lonely and horny and begging to get a hundredth of what given to my family back in respect, love or companionship. Wouldn't that be better than being called a whore by a girl who fails two classes her first quarter of 6th grade and THEN fails two tests because she was caught cheating... and why the language? I removed her from the basketball team and cheerleading squad.

That will teach me.

11 comments:

Suze said...

Rise above the insults, you are a better person by far than they will ever be.

I love this voyeuristic shot and the angle. Very teasing.

Happy HNT sweetie ;)

Osbasso said...

Sorry the family is acting like that. Hope things turn around for you soon!

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain. My 15 y/o calls me a f*cking b*tch quite often...head over to my site to see how I'M feeling about all that!
The picture is good, anyway. HHNT!

Stealth said...

Oh helllll no!!!! HELLL NO!! I pray my kids will call me a whore so I have a reason for the body count anger I already have.

You are not a whore, and I love this picture too~ ~ ~

HHNT :-)

erika said...

Oh my gosh! I am so sorry someone even your own family would ever say that about you.

My Dad was a firm believer he brought me into this world he could take me out. Just kidding.

AndyT13 said...

Nice! HHNT!

ATLLG said...

Happy HNT!


I'm quick an blunt...
"Well yes I am...at least that's my explanation for YOU"

but then again scaring children is never good. Hope things improve.

Wenchy said...

Those comments are so totally not necessary and not fabulous at all.

Sexy Duet said...

Wow, that is seriously harsh and incredibly disrespectful and hurtful.

Ms SD

Sunny Delight said...

Lovely picture...and the language you did the right thing...sigh...how very hurtful things can come out of the mouths of babes....

Shay said...

It took me a moment to realize that being called a whore was a bad thing here - I'm so used to it being positive or a term of endearment!

I think you shouldn't let it get to you ^_^