Thursday, October 05, 2006

Boobie-Thon 2006!

Ok.. I just got back from visiting family in the aul sod. While I was there I got to see and visit with assorted family members...

And to think about those who weren't there...

I can visit my Father's sister. She is a three year survivor of breast cancer..

I can and did visit my cousin. She is 4 years older than I am. She is currently undergoing radiation treatment.

I can visit another cousin, who lives in NYC. She is still in a pre-cancerous state for breast cancer. She is being watched very closely and Memorial Sloan-Kettering.

But I can't visit my mom's sister. She fought her breast cancer for a decade, but lost her fight when I was a freshman in college -- 20 or so years ago. I still miss her. As do her children. That yearning will never go away.

So I am doing my small part by participating in Boobie-thon 2006. I would like to say that I am bold enough to do full nudity... but I can't say that! Since you need to find me on your own...but let me know if you find me! Ok yes, I am teasing you, but you know that I am not that much of a tease.. you can see my boobies... for a price.. but it is for a good cause...Well you will have to prove that I have stepped over that line.. describe my pix to me.. then you get to claim what a slut I am!

No comments: