Wednesday, October 25, 2006

STOOOOPPPP!!!!

screwing with me that is.

I am tired. I have been running like a madwoman for the last couple of weeks.... We have travelled east twice this month. I have yelled at basketball coaches. I have corrected an out of balance loan. I have attended birthday parties and weddings. I provided the bride with an usher, altar server and the services of a personal undresser (hey, getting out of a wedding dress is a bitch) Found that my older daughter is failing not one, but two classes... wait until I find what else awaits on conference day... I have been to mass everyday this week.. creepy I know.. my other daughter has been an altar server all this week at 7:30am... Surprisingly, lightning has not struck nor have I acheived any enlightenment.

I give up. You will find me cowering in the corner...

No comments: