Saturday, August 12, 2006

Thank you Robmcj!

I can post pix again without needing to pull all the hair out of my head... I don't know why it never occurred to me to check my internet security... probably because I have been on so many different networks lately... but when I started to check why my Firefox was not working properly.. I backed up and found the problem!

YEAH Rob!

Now I can post pix like this again! (clearly I need to work on my timer skills.. hey, its a new camera... I am getting there!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i want to go swimming.

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Great Shot! Cool Water + Nice Breeze = Beautiful Hard Nipples. I can hold my breath for a long time, I wonder what's underwater...Hmmmm.

R.

onan the bavarian said...

Glad you got it working again. Happy to help. Still recovering from the shock of coming across my name in a your title. happy HNT if you're playing.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. How do i refill epson inkjet cartridges Software that make your ringtones sound louder Oxycontin prescription drug picture