Wednesday, August 02, 2006

On my own...

For the afternoon anyway...

That is right, I will be wandering the streets of London alone today.... PKs business partner arrived today and now there is a new meeting for them to attend...

That is fine, since a walk of a mile and half winded him...

I just find it funny that PK is more solicitous of the partner (it is his first trip across the pond) than I got when I was in labor... sigh. Typical.

I will have to search for a prop for an appropriate Anglophile HNT picture... Maybe a bobby hate? Ahhh yes, a bobby for my booby... sounds about right!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » »

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it »