Tuesday, August 22, 2006

First Full Day Back

And Mama has no time to play...

I dream of you holding my hand while you lead me to the dark and dusty place where we planned our tryst. In the time that it took you to shut the door I removed my shirt and bra and reached for your hard cock that have tented your shorts. With shaking hands I set it free and take you into my mouth. In the darkness I hear you groan and taste your sweetness. This is like a dream, but I know that I am awake. The blood is singing in my veins. I feel fully awake and alive.

Your hands are pulling at my shoulders.. trying to pull me up. But I am enjoying you filling my mouth, my throat. Your scrotum, large and heavy in my hands. You have plans too, though. Wants to be fulfilled and you want them filled now. You pull my hair insistently until I release your stiff rod and stand back up. You push my shoulder down until my nipples press against warm metal... a car I think. "Do you like that?" you growl as you strip my pants from me.

As the warm, close air touched the rest of my body I could feel you probing the dampness between my legs and plunge into me. My body electrifies at your invasion...You are stretching me wide and I can hear your growl. I know you love my tightness. I love it too. As you pump your body in and out of mine, my nipples rub against the hood. As I reach down to touch my clit and before I can begin to rub it, I feel your strong hands on my waist as you flip me over.

I can barely see you as you propel your full weight into me. My legs wrap around your hips as you ride me hard. Your hand reaches out and touches my center and you begin to caress my most sensitive pith, you whisper hoarsely, "Cum for me". As if on command my body crests and free-fall from the precipice of euphoria. I scream and cling to you as my body comes to earth. As awareness returns to me, I hear your final bark of gratification and feel your hard, sweaty body collapse on mine.

But there is so much to do... and no time to to savor these dreams... Or, is there? What are your daydreams and do you want to play?

No comments: