Monday, August 07, 2006

I love London




And do you know why?

I can walk around without feeling like that I have been transplanted from another planet...

And this is not because we speak a similar language... (and I say similar because you have to find a plaster at the chemist to cover your blister... or is it a boil? I don't know...)

It is because I can go out to dinner... and have men leer at me like I am an actual woman.

In NYC, or even Chicago, I am invisible or at least a freak...

But London, sweet London is full of men who don't mind women that actually look like women!

WHEE! Can I move there?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey LushlyMe,
A belated welcome to my country!!
Glad you are enjoying London - it looks like you've been having fun in Covent Garden?
And yes, us Brits like women who 'have a bit of meat on them' ;-)

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Saab used engine Cash until payday advance

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work » » »