Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I don't mean to be bad about posting..

but I tend not want to write when things are depressing... It has been 6 weeks since I was called a whore and knocked down.. and I was promised that he would contact a marriage counselor...

I am thinking that it this point that he has no intention of following through.

And the stupid part is that I knew he would never do it... but ironically when he got ticked at me I questioned him about it over a week ago. In a "How dare you!" kind of way. Like being semi-nice to me for a couple of weeks makes up the years of problems that he won't address. sigh.

Well, I suppose he will have no excuse when I eventually do what I must.

In the meantime, I am trying to find some happiness for myself. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Blissfully Wed said...

I wish you well and I'm rooting for you.