Wednesday, July 23, 2008

HNT-101


Whew!

Now the pressure of my 100th HNT post is behind me... I can finally get to bigger fish.

Except of course, I ran into this particular image this week. Well, I ran into the melon, itself, earlier this week. And as luck would have it, I had the camera in the kitchen tonight.

I have to honestly say that when I first looked at this melon I didn't see anything untoward. PK congratulated my father in law for getting twice the melon for the dollar. (They were being sold by the piece, not by the pound).

It was only after I took the first photo that I realized what I was looking at...

An ass?

A scrotum?

I think ass, myself. What do you see?

8 comments:

Baby said...

I was thinking a tushy for sure... so funny, I bought cherries the other day and several of them were siamese twins - looking like strange little butts or scrotums! LOL... are they botched cloning attempts by the fruit growers??? LOL Happy HNT!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the comment. It looks to me like both... depending on the view. :-) HHNT!

colorlessblue said...

now that was interesting.

Johanne said...

Cute!!!
HHNT!

Lavender Fields said...

an ass encased in ribbed nylon

Anonymous said...

At first I thought ass... and then when you mentioned scrotum... yes!

Greg said...

nice melon ;)

My first HNT

james said...

Cool melon! Funny!