Wednesday, June 11, 2008

HNT-98

Well, it has been quite a week.

I have worked this week as photographer, referree, teacher, cook, chauffeur and the skullery help.

For my efforts I have been labelled mean, partial and vicious. That was from the kids and totally expected. What I didn't expect to be labelled disgusting, a whore and reckless.

Luckily, I have good friends here on the internet who have halped me feel better. Even PK came around, although his first assumption is that I should cease and desist anything that brings negative reactions from anyone at anytime.

An impossibility when you consider that I am a mother of a teenager. So, I endure. It is all that I can do.

With all that has been going on, I have not gotten to taking any new photos of a HNT variety so I am selecting something that I took this week. I think it represents my mood and it is pretty.

10 comments:

The Covert Lover said...

I finally got rid of the two teens I had to deal with for three years, but I've still got a couple more to go through... I feel your pain.

I sure hope next week goes better for you!

Ms. Inconspicuous said...

Teens. *shakes head*

Ahh, summer--the picture invokes the season. :)

Happy HNT anyway.

Naughty K said...

Teens ... you got to luv em!
Happy HNT!

Ashly Star said...

That is very pretty.

I hope your weekend goes well, lol. =)

Anonymous said...

Pretty picture. I love green especially when sunlight hits it.

HHNT!

Bittersweet said...

a lovely pic - sorry to read about your hassles

happy HNT

Anonymous said...

Your photos are always so lovely.

Lapis Ruber said...

Such a shame that you have been subject to such abuse. Why some people feel they have a right to say such things escapes me.
The picture is lovely BTW. Happy HNT.

Baby said...

Right there with ya on the teenfront!!!!!! I just remind mine - my house, me Bee Queen, not a Democracy... :) Pretty greenery :) HHNT!!!!

JW said...

There's a reason why so many sitcoms center on family conflict ... it's such fun, isn't it? :-S

Still, it's led to you sharing a fantastic photograph with us. I love nature shots as well as naturist ones :)

Happy HNT!