Wednesday, August 01, 2007

How do they know?

When we want to be alone?

To touch and kiss?

To pull you down onto the bed and cover you with my soft body?

Will you caress me gently? Building the fire in me slowly until my body burns with desire. We explore the hidden points of yearning in each of our bodies until nothing else will satisfy our need. You slowly sink your hardness into my welcoming body, making me remember that I am loved and wanted.



Girl with a Dog
Jean-Honore Fragonard

1770


or

Will you throw me down on the bed? Kissing and nibbling your way down my body until you reach under my skirt and pull off my panties then inhaling and tasting the sweetness of my wet pussy. Will you listen to me squeal my pleasure until your face is washed in my delight of you? Then nudging me over, planting your cock in my juiciness and plowing deep into me until you drench me with your desire for me.

How do they know? How long can we wait?

No comments: