Wednesday, August 22, 2007

HNT-72


God what a week...

We got home from LI on Sunday night, which naturally leaves me two whole days to get the girls ready for school. And a blistering hard two days they always are. (Apparently we believe in testing our getting-ready-skills to the limit)

So now that they are off (and I won't show you a picture of them since they are far more beautiful than I) (Right, Poppy and Jolly Roger?) I will show you how I took my brief respite today? (they only had half a day)

7 comments:

Blissfully Wed said...

Sexy, wet, and loves to read. Pretty much the perfect woman. ;)

HHNT!

Charlie said...

TOTALLY what he said! lol! HHNT ;)

My Fiancee is Hot © said...

Thats one pretty cool pic

I love it

HHNT

Poppy said...

I cannot agree with that statement, LM. :) You are beautiful. The girls are cute. A big difference.

tkkerouac said...

I love this shot and you look so engrossed in your book, happy HNT!

Stealth said...

I need one of those, and it has been awhile since I asked about asha...

S said...

Oh I just love a good bath! I cant wait for school to start as well!
HHNT!