Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Masturbation Month!

In celebration of Masturbation Month, Early to Bed, the women owned sex-toy shop in Chicago is sponsoring a haiku contest...

Here are my modest attempts:

Breeze over my skin
Fingers nimble on my flesh
Fire explodes, sun still

Gently cushion me
While my skin beckons forth, my
Self, soul, soft covers

Beneath my hot touch
Exciting the flames of cold
Nipples desiring

Enjoying my self
Wet, quiet, wildly pulsing
Curves, Lushly Me

My tangy goodness
Spreading through my body, taste
And touch, all for me


Visit their blog and add your own entries!





Reclining Nude
David Riedel
1995

1 comment:

Mike Stewart said...

Well that turned me on...and at my age that is definitely a good thing! All hail masturbation! As Woody Allen said to Diane Keaton in "Annie Hall", "Don't knock masturbation! It's sex with someone I love!" May it always be May (National Masturbation Month) in our pants!