Wednesday, May 02, 2007

HNT-60

I saw this photo that I had overlooked before... And now I wonder why? The mystery of it consumes me. Even I can't remember what it is of... But I love the delicacy of the hair standing up off my skin.... I guess it must have been cool out!

Like the photo, I am feeling outside my body and skin... Craziness here at the house, the pressure of the coming up move back to the house, the final details and of course just dealing with a husband and children, especially girls in puberty. Sigh.

12 comments:

Blissfully Wed said...

Oh, wow. I love the details of that shot.

~Him

Bsoholic said...

It is quite the nice photo! :)

Happy HNT

Felix and Melissa said...

That is a very intriguing photo and quite beautiful.

oldfashionmomma said...

Very nice photo, wonder what it was of too.

Happy HNT

Anonymous said...

Mysterious and beautiful. HHNT!

BTExpress said...

Beautiful photo, so it really doesn't matter what's it's of. Happy HNT!

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful .. I am picturing .. a lower back, sexy too!

HHNT

Charlie said...

I love the intrigue and detail on this.

HHNT

Malia said...

Cool pic. I love it!!!!

Malia

Anonymous said...

That's a very erotic pic in my opinion. HHNT!

Suze said...

I puzzled over this one but I think like Bella that it could be the lower back.

But as an image it stands out on it's own. :)

tkkerouac said...

I hear ya
Happy HNT!