Wednesday, May 16, 2007

HNT-62b




What a difference a day makes... I listed the last post last night, thinking that I would be as miserable as I was last night.

Tonight,

Well a somewhat different story.

Why?

Because of two simple words:

MY TUB.

Yes.

I got to use my new tub.

and it was bliss... pure, fucking bliss.

The down side?

Well when I drained the tub, that water drained straight into the powder room and then Asha and Thera's bedrooms...

Yes, I got screwed out of the deal.

I enjoyed. Then I suffered.

How Catholic is that?

FUCK!

9 comments:

Blissfully Wed said...

Always glad to see what you share. Better to enjoy and suffer than not to enjoy at all. At least I think that's how it goes.

~Him

Felix and Melissa said...

Sorry you had to suffer...and i LOVE your bathtub!

HHNT :)

S said...

OK wait...what happened to the tub? Was it some plumbing fiasco or something?

This sounds terrible!
I need to know what happened and who are you going to sue to take care of this mess!

LOL
HHNT

lime said...

oh no! what a pain after such a lovely and relaxing bath! hope next time is pure pleasure.

HHNT

tkkerouac said...

LMAO, sorry, its just that I've been following your Fix it stories,and know about all the horrors that can happen, you finally get to enjoy your tub and it drains into another room,
it never ends, does it?
Happy HNT!

Brown eyed girl said...

A nice soak would be great right about now!
Happy HNT!
~xo

BTExpress said...

Is there room for one more? Happy HNT!

Anonymous said...

That's funny, made me crack a smile :-) HHNT!

Shibari said...

I love the pics... Your comment about suffering reminds me of something my Great Grandmother always said " you have to suffer to be beautiful"
Which maybe in order to enjoy you have to suffer...
hugsss and thanks for stopping by my blog!