Wednesday, July 26, 2006

HNT-26

Yes, I am still moving...

I move two loads a day... So far, I have managed to keep myself from craving the sweet release of an early death and just prolonging my misery...

My kitchen looks bare, although I still have to empty the food and plates out of the cabinets. Oh and my heaviest appliances that I dare not move on my own...My microwave oven... and my beautiful but extremely heavy Italian gelato maker. Just to give you an idea, my also fabulous KitchenAid Mixer seems like a feather compared to this ice cream maker... Why? because it requires no pre-freezing or ice or salt of any variety...And that is heavy, man..

So I will await the assistance of the PK for this item. I have no abdominal give left.. its for the best.

Luckily for all of you, I will not be including a picture of my abdomen today... I took this picture yesterday as the sweat was pouring off my dusty, sweaty body. Yum!

Haha! Not really... that is the apartment with one of my daughters lounging in the living room...Charming space, eh?

The sad fact is that I have failed to up load the picture to date and am too tired to search for the cord to upload it properly... I will tomorrow... I promise...