Wednesday, July 12, 2006

HNT-24 and a rant


Well here I am, at 9:30 on a Wednesday evening and I am still waiting for PK to arrive home. He needed to finish up some stuff and then was going to meet a co-worker (male) for a drink... he would be home at 8:30. Two ignored phone calls and 6 text messages later I finally hear that he is on his way... That was almost 40 minutes ago... Another dinner ruined and promises broken. Oh but it is ok.. he told me that he appreciated all my efforts this morning and ordered me flowers which will allegedly be delivered Friday. All in all, it sounds like he was planning to be late all along.

Sorry for the rant.

As promised, here is a picture of my bosom... hopefully someone out there will enjoy.

Happy Half-Nekkid Thursday everyone! Not sure what it is? Go see Os!







Oh... and at 9:45 I got a call from his friend apologizing for keeping him out so late... I think I am in some surreal Junior High scenario

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man..I've been there before :P
Great pic though..HHNT!

Anonymous said...

Sorry I'm smiling. Been there. Nice bosom. HHNT and hope it works out.

Anonymous said...

I know I am enjoying it :)

HHNT

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about the high school antics . . . but seeing that post I'm feeling a little high schoolish myself . . . does his cell phone accept images -- send that off to him, maybe he'll arrive home sooner tonight.....Happy HNT

Anonymous said...

I'm enjoying...

Sorry about all the stress of it.... argh!

Happy HNT lovely!

Anonymous said...

Count me in as one of the one's that loves your picture. As far as hubby goes, ............ never mind, it's HNT so I'll keep my opinion to myself. Happy HNT!

Anonymous said...

delightful! Cheers and Happy HNT!

Anonymous said...

Boys will be boys! Still... Happy HNT x

Anonymous said...

Rants are what blogs are for... I hope he makes it up to you. Missing dinner is super annoying. Also? Im likin' the stripes. HHNT!

Anonymous said...

I very much appreciate the image of your bosom as always. Perhaps you should play him at his own game some time. Next time let me know and I'll be over to eat his dinner.

Happy HNT sweetie ;)

Anonymous said...

hey, I'm someone, and well, I appreciated it. ;)
rant away... i hate ignored phone calls...
HHNT

Anonymous said...

Happy HNT! Great shot, too!

I'm curious, if he felt that bad, why weren't the flowers in your hands the next morning?

Sometimes, I really hate men.

Anonymous said...

glad to hear everything is back to normal and you're getting flowers :). FLOWERS are always nice :)

HHNT!

Anonymous said...

Mmm, nice HNT! Believe us,... appreciated!

Anonymous said...

goofs aside, one thing I learned failed marriage, and practicing married now.....just be f*cking honest. Honey...I love you, going out with this goof and going no damn idea if I'l be able to drive home, or take a taxi.

Wife may not like it, but beats the hell out of having to make shit up.

Thanks for your comment my blog btw....:)

Anonymous said...

If he knows he'll be late why can't he just be honest up front? He's being more hurtful by stringing you along.

Anonymous said...

Oh, and flowers do not make up for this bs.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info nexium mens coats Milf in bras Health care cost share plans Rusian sweaters 2002 saab 95 linear